These 15 Pictures Have Perfect Angles. You'll Definitely Look Twice


How often have you taken a picture of something ordinary, only to later discover that you captured something magical? This magic moment could result from any combination of luck, good timing, a great angle, and a bevy of other factors. However, once it happens, you can’t unsee it, and it changes the moment forever. Unfortunately for these photos, their seemingly ordinary moments turned into something…different, to say the least.




1. Save something for the wedding night.










2. Ladies, please.










3. Man, that’s a tough cookie to crack.










4. Up, up…and AWAY!










5. Yum!










6. I hear it’s legal in Colorado now.










7. “I think I lost my keys in here.”










8. Juuuuust the right angle.










9. Na na na na….BATMAN!










10. Ruff…RUFF!










11. “I think ya got a little hole in your britches, youngin’.”










12. Just a sec…










13. That dress looks good on you, bro.










14. Straighten up and fly right.










15. What kind of pageant is this?









(via Acid Cow)


I wonder what these people were trying to actually capture when they took these photos. I guess we’ll never know…



Disqus
Comments :